Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eric's Adventures in Starbucks- August 31, 2009

Alright, I'm sure you're going to have at least 3 posts to read today about the first day of school, so I promise I'll make mine interesting. Not that everyone else's aren't interesting.

Well, I got lucky this year. My sister can drive me to school :] NO BUS. You don't know how happy I am.

Surprisingly, I had little to no trouble finding my classes, although I ALMOST was late to Geometry, via Chris. But all in all, I was ok. I totally blew it out of proportion.

My classes are pretty decent. I have friends in most of them [except in a couple we sit alphabetically. BOO] In gym, I have nobody out of the 10 people. Yea, only 10 people.

Mr. Tomlin, our Honors World History teacher, was extremely strict. We sat alphabetically, no class introductions, nothing. Except a 100 question test about history and super fast talking. Oh, we have homework. All we have to do tho is answer one question, so I'm good.

Oh, and for Nick and Danielle, he's really not strict. Some teachers have this sick sense of humor in which they scare the freshmen in the first few days. I can't blame them, I would too.

I would know because 1. I've meet him before, 2. He has pictures of the Beatles in his room. Anyone who likes the Beatles can't be that bad, and 3. My sister even told me he does this. He's actually pretty cool, after the first week or so.

I love being knowledgeable :] And yes, that's the correct spelling. Doesn't look it, but it is.

They changed my advisory. I was originally going to be with Steve in Ms. Rodgers' room, but the room number was, as the office put it, non-existent. So, they moved me to Mrs. Lynghl [or however you spell it.] Turns out, I'm with Kevin, Kate, and Chelsea. YESH. Ohohoh, she's MRS. LEVINE'S DAUGHTER! I KNOW!

The BEST part of the day is that afterwards my sister, my sister's friend April, and I went to Starbucks. It was my first time. I ordered a Butter Croissant. It was big and AMAZING. So amazing, in fact, I got another one. And I tried a little of my sister's Apple Furm [I think that's what its name is.] It was alright.

Today is awesome because high school is so much better than I thought. And because when someone flushes in the washrooms in Starbucks, you can hear it miles away.

[Don't really think that's awesome, but still, it's something you may have not known. Oh, and did you like my canadian lingo?]

No comments:

Post a Comment